Oneness, Union, Total Alignment with Father, Son, Holy...


With Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (God-head)
Marsha Deveaux Johnson, Living Joy Ministries, Inc. http://hepzibah40.blogspot.com

God has His ordained way of bringing His will to pass.  My prayers for years have been for the body of Christ to enter into the oneness that Jesus prayed for in John 17:21, “That they all may be one; as thou Father art in Me, that they also be one in Us, that the world may believe that Thou hath sent Me.”(KJV)   Little did I know that God needed me to understand this prayer Jesus prayed and how it would be answered. 

My thoughts had always been that everyone naming the name of Jesus had to come together in unity in thoughts, deeds, and actions (Thank God I now know better).  God’s word is infallible, irrefutable, and irrevocable.  Our understanding of His word lies in the revelation of it to our spirit, soul, and body.  This revelation of His word comes as we read, meditate, be obedient, and live out His word in our lives daily.

During the increased time of sheltering in my home, I have been on a path of increased reading, studying, and writing God’s word.  This always leads to revelation pouring out of His word like sparks from a hot wood fire.  He began to speak to me about the word concerning the oneness of the body of Christ.

The first clarity came when I had to understand just who God said could be “One”.  God clearly made a distinction to me between the “organized church” and the “body of Christ”.  They are not one in the same.  This fact alone brings scripture illumination.  Jesus said in a parable about the wheat and the tares in Matthew 13:30, “Let both grow together until the harvest:  and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers. Gather together first the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them:  but gather the wheat into my barn.” (KJV) The organized church has wheat and tares all lumped together.  We are not charged with the separation of them nor to be at one with them.  The body of Christ consists only of wheat.  Wheat that must exist with tares while the Lord of the Harvest tarries.

Furthermore, God says in His word in Matthew 7:21-23, “Not everyone that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils?   and in thy name done many wonderful works?  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.” (KJV) Never means never, no oneness, no union, no total alignment with the God-head.

So, then we often see tares that are doing great “works” in the name of Jesus, and Jesus does not know them.  Their charade looks like, acts like, and proclaims to be wheat, but they are tares that cannot be one with Jesus, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit. 

By the way tares distort God’s word, use it to promote dissention, factions, and hatred among brethren. Tares cannot exhibit true love to others (races, sinners, social classes, etc.).  They see these groups as threats to the Kingdom as opposed to potential sons and daughters of the Kingdom.  Tares are mean, callous, and hateful toward God’s creation all in the name of Jesus.  They have an agenda to cleanse the world and not change the world through the love of Jesus Christ. Tares cause Christianity to be viewed as Satan desires it to be viewed, divisive, racist, and elite.  “Jesus came to save sinners of whom I am chief” are the words of Apostle Paul who was changed from a tare to wheat. (  ) The body of Christ (wheat) can never be one with the tares.  Are you a wheat or a tare?  God knows who you are.  He forgives and restores.

Let me now tell you who enters into the oneness with the God-head.  John 14:23 says, “Jesus answered and said unto to him, if a man loves Me, he will keep my words:  and My Father will love him and make our abode with him.” (KJV) The oneness that Jesus spoke of is when each of us who receives Him obeys His words and the Father comes to make His abode in us.  It is at this time that the prayer of Jesus for us to become One (with Him, the Father, and the Holy Spirit) gets answered. 

This scripture has been clear all the time.  I thank God for bringing my understanding to this word. I do not need to seek alignment with the organized doctrines, attitudes, and practices that do not represent the heart of God.  Tares are not going to enter into God’s kingdom.  God says so.  When we are One with Jesus, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, we have entered into where God would have us to be.   God’s word says in Ephesians 4:13, “Till we all come in the unity of faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ.” (KJV) The perfection is not in the organized church but in the body of Christ.

Let me make three basic distinctions between the body of Christ and the organized church.  There are others, however these categories are basic and understandable as we watch the current situations play out in the earth.  When you review this, you will see why the church world is all over the map with practices, doctrines, teachings, priorities, and more.  It is only the body of Christ who is hearing what the Spirit of God is saying to the church and the world.  Be found in the body of Christ!

Body of Christ                                                         Organized Church
Wheat Only                                                                             Wheat and Tares
(Matthew 13:30)                                                                     (Matthew 13:30)

Entered into Oneness with                                                     Not all entered into
God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit                                                     Oneness with God, Jesus, and
Union, Total Alignment, (John 17:21)                                     Holy Spirit, different factions exist

Sees God’s word as final authority,                                        Seeks power from status, politics,
deliverance, and instruction for daily living                           worldly connections, man’s favor,
Trusts God for all outcomes                                                    and money (2nd Timothy 2:4).
Manipulates God’s word for agendas

Make no mistake about this.  Tares will be judged and handled by the Lord of the Harvest. Abide as Wheat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why "Hepzibah in Training?"

More than twenty five years ago I stood in a powerful praise and worship service. As I entered into worship weeping in the presence of the King, I heard the voice of Jesus in my spirit. He called me two names. The first name was Hephzibah and the second was Beulah. I was stunned and immediately sat down on the bench to ponder these two names. Neither of these names appeared flattering to me.



I left church and called my sister, a mighty warrior of God, and told her that God had called me two names. Her reply was “If God called me names; I needed to find out what they meant.” I searched scripture and found that the name Hephzibah means, “The Lord delights in her” and that Beulah meant, “Thy land is married (committed, spoken for, etc). Needless to say, I was delighted in the significance of these two names that my Savior has bestowed upon me. My goal and treasure in life is to fulfill the plan for my life on this side of Eternity and to train for the other side of Eternity.



I offer you the revelations, thoughts, and meditations that God imparts to me in this blog “Hepzibah In Training”.



I thank you for your comments.

Followers