Manifesting The Word of God

 

Manifesting the Word of God

Marsha Deveaux Johnson. LJM,INC

“Confess, Believe, Receive”

 

Recently I have been giving attention to and meditating on the power of our words.  God led me to Romans 10:8-10 (The salvation scripture). When I began to read the scripture, part of it said, “If thou will confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God has raised Him from the dead, thou shall be saved”.  In this scripture salvation is obtained by two acts, confession and believing.  These actions take place in two different places.  The first is in the mouth and the second is in the heart (spirit) of man.

 

Scientists say that the part of the brain that affects or conducts speech sends nerve messages to every part of our body.  What you say with your mouth affects your whole being.  I asked God about the confession or speaking coming first in this scripture (Romans 10:8-10).  The believing part follows to secure salvation.  As you confess the word of God with your mouth, you hear it from your own lips and messages are sent to all parts of your body.  Your spirit takes the confessed word and creates faith and the manifestation comes forth.

 

I believe that God gave me a simple revelation that helps me understand the power of speaking/confessing His word.  If we never confess the word of God with our mouth, the word in man’s spirit cannot manifest.  It is the spoken word and the belief (faith) in the heart that brings forth the promise. Whatever God has promised in His word will be received this way. Many Christians know the word but do not confess it in regards to all situations in life.  They speak what they feel, see, and experience, rather than the truth of God’s word.

 

When God’s word is spoken or confessed, it aligns with the word of God in man’s spirit.  In the spirit of the Christian there is a reservoir of God’s word.  This word confessed is then believed in man’s spirit and then manifested in his life.  The spirit of man is where the believing happens.

 

God’s word penetrates the supernatural realm and manifests (comes to past). Manifestations take place in salvation, healing, deliverance, prosperity, and in every aspect of your life where there is a need.  Confess the word of God, the promise, the truth, the holy desire, and see it rise in your spirit and come to pass.

 

“Confess, Believe, Receive”

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Why "Hepzibah in Training?"

More than twenty five years ago I stood in a powerful praise and worship service. As I entered into worship weeping in the presence of the King, I heard the voice of Jesus in my spirit. He called me two names. The first name was Hephzibah and the second was Beulah. I was stunned and immediately sat down on the bench to ponder these two names. Neither of these names appeared flattering to me.



I left church and called my sister, a mighty warrior of God, and told her that God had called me two names. Her reply was “If God called me names; I needed to find out what they meant.” I searched scripture and found that the name Hephzibah means, “The Lord delights in her” and that Beulah meant, “Thy land is married (committed, spoken for, etc). Needless to say, I was delighted in the significance of these two names that my Savior has bestowed upon me. My goal and treasure in life is to fulfill the plan for my life on this side of Eternity and to train for the other side of Eternity.



I offer you the revelations, thoughts, and meditations that God imparts to me in this blog “Hepzibah In Training”.



I thank you for your comments.

Followers